1.The length can reach 1000 feet.
2.The Fiber HDMI with Pull Ring
fiber optic hdmi cable
High Purity Oxygen Free Copper
24/26/28/30 AWG HDMI Cable Gauge
Colorful Nylon mesh and Aluminium Foil protection layer
It is used on the HDMI to Component Video Converters
Super flexible PVC jacket, any colors are available
Length is available from 1.5m to 50m
HDMI Cable Compatible with multiple audio formats
Reinforced braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding
1. HDMI Cable 1.3v Suitable for use in HDTV, Home theater, Playstation3,A/V receivers, DVD,BlueRay XBOX360 and business class projector based applications;
2. Transfer AV signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gbps without compromising purity and balance;
3. Highest Sound Quality-Delivers lossless digital surround sound for the movie, music, and
4. High Speed Digital A/V Cable for the Sharpest Picture, Deepest Color, and Highest Resolution Sound
Using the Fiber Optic Pull Ring Caution:
Do not pull fiber from the HMDI connector. Non-repairable damage may occur.
1. Follow normal recommendad guidelines for pulling fiver optic cable through the enclosed space. Do not allow the fiber to bend to a 90' angle which will permanently damage the fiber.
2.Only apply pulling tension to the fiber cable jacket, never to the connector.
1.Identify the source(TX) and display(RX) HDMI connectors and ensure that the correct connection is made.
2.Determine if you will be pulling the fiber from the source(TX) location or from the display(RX) location.
3.If pulling the fiber from the source(TX) location, you must pull the RX connector which includes the integrated USB power connection.