|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Production Capacity:||10,000,000pcs/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Packing:||Clamshell packing|
|Min. Order:||500 Piece/Pieces||Delivery Date:||About 30 days|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
1. DVI-D Male to Male Digital / Digital Single Link Cable
2. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCS and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
3. DVI Single-Link Digital/Digital Video Cables from Impact Acoustics deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
4. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
5. The DVD-D configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
6. Connectors: DVI-D (18+1 pin) Male to DVI-D (18+1 pin) Male
7. The digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
8. Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
9. Double-shielded with Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference
10. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
11. Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
12. Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
13. Supports digital signal only
14. With thumbscrews for easy installation.
|24k gold-plated DVI 18+1 CABLE|
|High-density triple-layer shielding|
|DVI cable 24+1, 18+1 , 24+5, 18+5|
|24AWG, 26AWG, 28AWG,30AWG(OPTIONAL)|
|bare copper or OFC|
|OEM is offered|
|suitable for Digital TV-CBLE, satellite, and terrestrial broadcasts, DVDs, HDTV and Video Projectors, PS3, Audio/Video receivers|
|Zin alloy shell & Al shell & bicolo model (optional)|
Usage: Audio & video signals
Certificate: UL, CE. RoHS
Export to: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, MID East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe.
Category: DVI Cable