|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Production Capacity:||1000000/month|
|Min. Order:||1000 pcs||Packing:||Clamshell packing|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land||Delivery Date:||30days|
2. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
3. DVI Single-Link Digital/Digital Video Cables from Impact Acoustics deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
4. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
5. The DVD-D configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
6. Connectors: DVI-D (18+1 pin) Male to DVI-D (18+1 pin) Male
7. The digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
8. Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
9. Double-shielded with Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference
10. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
11. Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
12. Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
13. Supports digital signal only
14. With thumbscrews for easy installation.
Category: DVI Cable