|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||1.0 USD||Production Capacity:||10,000,000pcs/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||Blister or Polybag or...|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Delivery Date:||About 30 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
mini Displayport to displayport cable
1.1 1.2 1.3 version
gold plated connector
male to male
*Mini Displayport to displayport cable male To male
*Gold plated connector
*28/30AWG Mini dp to displayport cable
*Supports Full HD 1080p resolution.
*Full EMI and RF shielding
*Connector: 20-pin 30U male, shell nickel plated ,and 24k gold pins 15U
*Cables: UL 20276(1P+D+AL+MYLAR)*5+5C+AEB,
*Voltage: DC 300V 2M ohm/10ms
*Contact resistance: 2ohm MAX
1) Connection: Mini dp to Displayport male to male
2) Displayport 1.1a standard mini displayport cable
3) Support high-resolution up to 1080P
4) Support transfer rate up to 6.75 Gbps
5) Supports bandwidth: 225MHz/2.25 Gbps/channel
6) Vertical Frequency Range: 162 MHz
7) Standby detection standby enter into sleep mode automatically
8)Supported * MacBook 13-inch (MC516LL/A) * MacBook Pro 13-inch (MC374LL/A, MC375LL/A) * MacBook Pro 15-inch (MC371LL/A, MC372LL/A, MC373LL/A) * MacBook Pro 17-inch (MC024LL/A) * iMac 21.5-inch (MB950LL, MC413LL/A) * iMac 27-inch (MB952LL/A, MB953LL/A, MB953LL/A) * Mac Mini (Server) (MC270LL/A, MC438LL/A)
This Displayport Male to male cable assembly is the perfect solution for extending your new Apple monitor cable. with this mini displayport extension cable,you can easily connect the new Apple LED Cinema Display at longer distances from your computer. Extend your uni-body MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Pro, iMac, or Mac Mini video connection displayport cable
Displayport Cable is the first display interface to rely on packetized data transmission, a form of digital communication found in other technologies like Ethernet, USB, and PCI Express. It allows both internal and external display connections, and unlike legacy standards where differential pairs are fixed to transmitting a clock signal with each output, the DisplayPort protocol is based on small data packets known as micro packets which can embed the clock signal within the data stream. The advantage is a lower number of pins to achieve higher resolutions. The use of data packets also allows for DisplayPort to be extensible, meaning additional features can be added over time without significant changes to the physical interface itself.
1. White displayport Cable
2. Molded ends with strain relieves for reliability
3. Brand new high quality generic cable.
4. Support 8-bit & 10-bit deep color.
5. The video and audio bandwidth support up to 10.8Gpbs
6. Support one lane, one direction, four-line connection.
7. Solid Pure Copper Conductors
8. Shielded to block out RF and EM interference
10. Enable high quality optional digital audio transmissions.
11. Pure digital connection; Supports video and audio.
12. Supports ESA and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards.
As the inheritor of the HDMI, the DisplayPort will intensify the high definition A/V signal's
The new DisplayPort is able to send both video and audio signals from the PC or Home Systems
This high end DisplayPort cable also supports the higher resolution and refresh rate
Supports data transmission rate of 10.8Gbps, enough to transmit the uncompressed audio and video
Supports 8-bit and 10-bit deep color, and 1Mbps bi-directional auxiliary channel for equipment
Category: DisplayPort Cable